The best Yarra Valley Food and Drink Tour for the Weekend Lovers
Delight your senses on a getaway trip to the beautiful Yarra Valley for an epic foodie and tasting tour. Like our artisanal friends here, we have crafted something special. Putting together the perfect mix of indulgences just for you, the weekend lover.
Enjoy the good vibes on the way through our countryside. Take in the relaxing views and interesting insights from our local host. Then entertain your curiosity with tastings from our premium boutique producers. Let the good times begin!
We know a few things about creating an awesome day out. Thanks to our sweet guests, you can be assured that you’re hanging out with the #1 rated Food & Drink operator in Melbourne. So put on your sunnies and get ready to experience the Yarra Valley.
What makes our weekend tour a
2 course lunch with wine
Enjoy a shared meat and cheese charcuterie board with a tailored wine tasting followed by a seasonal main course lunch with glass of estate wine.
Yarra Valley wine tastings
Explore two hand-picked wineries to taste wines that represents the terroir of Yarra Valley. Tasting fees are included.
Four Pillars Gin Distillery
Visit the most famous Gin producer in Victoria to experience their award winning gins. Their awesome gin paddle with tonic water is included.
Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse
Quench your thirst with beer & cider made local and with fruits from nearby orchards. A pot/glass of beer or cider of your choice is included.
Cheese & nibble platters
Enjoy a cheese and nibble platter at both wineries to accompany your wine tastings. This will add extra depth plus it's delicious!
Artisan chocolates & ice-cream
Visit the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery for a tempting bounty of sweets. Complimentary tastings of chocolate buttons are available upon entrance.
#1 on TripAdvisor & Google
Thanks to our wonderful guests and their 5-star reviews, we are rated the #1 Food & Drink Tour Operator.
Awesome local guides
Our hosts are a bundle of know-how and joy. Feel the good vibes and learn from our passionate guides. We treat everyone like a good friend and that's a promise.
Yarra Valley Wine Tour
Weekend Lovers Yarra Valley Food and Drink Tours
This is the ultimate tasting guide to the Yarra Valley. Like anything “craft” we have poured our heart into curating the most elegant and indulgent day trip for you to enjoy. So let us delight you and swift you to the most beautiful wine region in Victoria.
Operates on Saturday and Sunday
Depart @ 9:45AM and Return @ 5:45AM
Excludes some public holidays
- All our Yarra Valley tasting tours are fully inclusive for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Feast on a shared meat and cheese charcuterie board with a tailored wine tasting followed by a seasonal gourmet main course lunch with a glass of wine at the first winery (fees included).
- Appreciate the gorgeous gins with a tasting paddle with tonic water at Four Pillars Distillery (fees included)
- Quench your thirst with a glass of beer or cider of your choice at Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse (fees included).
- Taste a variety of wines at 2 premium boutique wineries (fees included).
- Enjoy locally made cheese platters with nibbles at both wineries during your guided wine tastings (fees included).
- Visit Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-creamery (complimentary samples available).
- Experience our fun & knowledgeable local tour guide.
- Simple convenience of a central pick-up location in Melbourne.
After many overwhelming requests by our awesome guests, we have created the Weekend Lovers tour to truly celebrate Yarra Valley's crafty diversity. We have blended the perfect combinations of fun activities with interesting insights so that you can be truly mesmerised by this blissful place. What makes us unique is our audacity to be different and passion for curating memorable tours. Don't just hop onto any tired bus tour, instead come dance with us in the Yarra.
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL $139 (extended until 30 November 2018)
SUMMER SPECIAL $149 (December until end of February 2019)
RRP $189. Book today and save with our current promotions.
Yarra Valley is Melbourne’s favourite getaway destination and home to the freshest local produce and trendiest craft. We aim to always keep our tours energetic by heading off the beaten track. Below is a sample itinerary of what a perfect date with us might look like.
"Bring your sunnies, we'll do the rest"
Please meet in front of St Paul's Cathedral (located on corner of Flinders Street & Swanston Street). Wait near the near the steps area on the Flinders Street side.
We aim to leave on time so please be considerate to others and plan your trip in advance.
Head via a scenic route to the Yarra Valley taking in the views of a relaxing countryside and the mountain ranges that encircle the lower flat plains. There are many spotting opportunities of native wildlife like Kangaroos and Wedge Tail Eagles that call this place their home.
Arrive fresh off the bus at your first destination, Four Pillars Gin Distillery. Here you'll be offered their tasting paddle of 3 popular gins to be washed down with a delicious tonic water.
Then make your way across the Yarra Valley floor towards the edge of the mountains to a picturesque winery for a seated wine tasting session with the wine-maker. This intimate experience includes a shared meat & cheese charcuterie board for you to nibble on while enjoying the single-vineyard wines. Following this wine appreciation, you get to choose a wine of your choice to enjoy with a main course lunch. We finish the dinning session with a coffee or tea.
Next visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-creamery famous for their generous scoops of ice-cream and indulgent chocolates. Be tempted to spoon copious amounts of complimentary chocolate buttons upon entry.
We continue our drive to the final cellar-door located on a hill overlooking the vineyard. Take a moment to appreciate the wonderful panoramic scenery of the Yarra Valley from this height. Then be delighted by a platter of artisan cheeses with breads and crackers throughout your wine tastings.
Quench any remaining thirst at Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse. Enjoy a full glass of either a craft beer (try either their pale ale or lager) or a cider (apple & pear). You may take a wander through the buildings attach to the microbrewery like the Meletos bar & Providore gift and flower shop.
Good things are best enjoyed in moderation. It's time to dance back onto the bus and head home to Melbourne.
Arrive back at Melbourne and be dropped off on the side of Federation Square. Thank you for doing the Weekend Lovers Tour with us! Make sure to give us a high-5 on TripAdvisor or Google.
Check us out on social media
- Visit 2 hand-selected boutique wineries for a guided tasting of single-vineyard wines such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah and Cabernet. Also be delighted by this region’s infatuation with Sparkling wines. Both wineries will be very distinct in terms of terroir (higher versus lower altitude) and wine making techniques (natural versus modern). Wine tasting fees included.
- At both winery, enjoy a platter of cheese and nibbles (crackers, bread etc.) with your wine tasting experience.
- Visit Four Pillars Gin Distillery. Taste their 3 of their signature gins with tonic water. Gin tasting paddle is included.
- Visit Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse where local craft beers and ciders are made on premise using the freshest ingredients. Choose from either their Lager, Pale Ale or Apple & Pear cider to quench your thirst. A glass of your choice is included.
- For lunch feast on a shared charcuterie board passionately laid with cold meats and local cheeses. Then dine on a seasonal gourmet main dish with a full glass of wine of your choice and coffe/tea to finish. This 2 course style lunch is included and we can cater to most dietary requests.
- Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-creamery. They offer complimentary chocolate buttons upon entry and a wide array of sweet products to purchase.
- This is an adult’s only tour (18+). Sounds exciting already.
- Group sizes may range from a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 18 guests only
- Please meet in front of St Paul’s Cathedral on the Flinders Street side at 9:35AM. We aim to leave on time at 9:45AM.
- It’s very important to eat a generous breakfast before attempting this EPIC experience. We’ll be having a late afternoon lunch at approx. 1:45 PM.
- Low aroma snacks (like chips & nuts) welcome on bus.
- Bring a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear appropriate clothes because Melbourne’s weather is famous too
Come enjoy our
Yarra Valley Wine Tour
"We went on the EPIC tour today and had a magnificent time. Sean the tour guide was an absolute gem... funny, knowledgeable and an all round great guy. The wineries and lunch was perfect as was the dairy and chocolate shops. Highly recommend this tour over any others to the Yarra Valley."
"This was the best part of our weekend in Melbourne. My partner and I are not huge wine drinkers so we really appreciated not just sampling wines, but also visiting the dairy, chocolaterie, and having a beer paddle with lunch! Gin tasting at the end was a fun bonus. Sean the guide is great and his knowledge is extensive, he made us laugh as well. Would recommend 10/10."
"This is the best wine tour in the Yarra valley. The best host by far. so much energy and fun. If you tossing up between a few different operators stop this is the one."
"Best Yarra Valley tour ever!! We had such a wicked day. Great wine and food, and Sean is relaxed, fun and flexible! We highly recommend going on this tour!"
"Having travelled to over a dozen countries and gone on too many tours to count, l must say that our host Sean has been the most awesome, energetic, funny and passionate host to date! This is one tour company and guide you are sure to fall in love and won’t leave you disappointed! Thank you for the best day out buddy!!!"
"Absolutely the best experience. Sean is hands down the best tour guide we’ve ever had. If you’re looking for a wine tour to remember, look no further. Thanks Sean - we will be back!"