Yarra Valley Wine Tour
Weekend Lovers Yarra Valley Food and Wine Tours
This is the ultimate indulgent tour of the Yarra Valley. We have poured our heart into curating the most elegant and fun day trip for you to enjoy. So let us delight you and swift you to the most beautiful wine region in Victoria.
Operates on Saturday and Sunday
Depart @ 9:45AM and Return @ 5:45AM
Excludes some public holidays
- All our Yarra Valley tasting tours are fully inclusive for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Feast on a shared meat and cheese charcuterie board with a tailored wine tasting followed by a seasonal gourmet main course lunch with a glass of wine at the first winery (fees included).
- Visit the only Domaine Chandon in Australia to experience their “Sparkling Selection” experience valued @ $20pp. This is a 30 minute guided tasting of 4 signature sparkling followed by a full flute of your choice.
*Note: A minimum number of 8 people is required for this experience to go ahead. In the event there is less, we will do the “Splash Tasting” which is also awesome! (Yes, your fees are covered). Learn more.
- Quench your thirst with a glass of beer or cider of your choice at Napoleone Brewery & Ciderhouse (fees included).
- Taste a single vineyard wines at a further 2 premium boutique wineries (fees included).
- Enjoy locally made cheese platters with nibbles at both the boutique wineries during your guided wine tastings (fees included).
- Visit Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-creamery (complimentary samples available).
- Experience our fun & knowledgeable local tour guide.
- Simple convenience of a central pick-up location in Melbourne.
After many overwhelming requests by our awesome guests, we have created the Weekend Lovers tour to truly celebrate Yarra Valley's crafty diversity. We have blended the perfect combinations of fun activities with interesting insights so that you can be truly mesmerised by this blissful place. What makes us unique is our audacity to be different and passion for curating memorable tours. Don't just hop onto any tired bus tour, instead come dance with us in the Yarra.
WINTER SPECIAL $169 (applies from now until end of August 2019) - PROMOTION CODE: WEEKEND169
RRP $209. Book today and save with our current promotions.
Yarra Valley is Melbourne’s favourite getaway destination and home to the freshest local produce and trendiest craft. We aim to always keep our tours energetic by heading off the beaten track. Below is a sample itinerary of what a perfect date with us might look like.
"Bring your sunnies, we'll do the rest"
Please meet in front of St Paul's Cathedral (located on corner of Flinders Street & Swanston Street). Wait near the near the steps area on the Flinders Street side.
We aim to leave on time so please be considerate to others and plan your trip in advance.
Head via a scenic route to the Yarra Valley taking in the views of a relaxing countryside and the mountain ranges that encircle the lower flat plains. There are many spotting opportunities of native wildlife like Kangaroos and Wedge Tail Eagles that call this place their home.
Arrive fresh off the bus at your first destination, Domaine Chandon. Here you'll experience a champagne breakfast with their exclusive "Sparkling Selection" tasting in a private room with a Chandon host.
Please note that the “Sparkling Selection” tasting requires a minimum of 8 people on tour. If there are less we’ll indulge in the “splash” tasting which is also great!
Then make your way across the Yarra Valley floor towards the edge of the mountains to a picturesque winery for a seated wine tasting session with the wine-maker. This intimate experience includes a shared meat & cheese charcuterie board for you to nibble on while enjoying the single-vineyard wines. Following this wine appreciation, you get to choose a wine of your choice to enjoy with a main course lunch. We finish the dinning session with a coffee or tea.
Next visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-creamery famous for their generous scoops of ice-cream and indulgent chocolates. Be tempted to spoon copious amounts of complimentary chocolate buttons upon entry.
We continue our drive to the final cellar-door located on a hill overlooking the vineyard. Take a moment to appreciate the wonderful panoramic scenery of the Yarra Valley from this height. Then be delighted by a platter of artisan cheeses with breads and crackers throughout your wine tastings.
Quench any remaining thirst at Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse. Enjoy a full glass of either a craft beer (try either their pale ale or lager) or a cider (apple & pear). You may take a wander through the buildings attach to the microbrewery like the Meletos bar & Providore gift and flower shop.
Good things are best enjoyed in moderation. It's time to dance back onto the bus and head home to Melbourne.
Arrive back at Melbourne and be dropped off on the side of Federation Square. Thank you for doing the Weekend Lovers Tour with us! Make sure to give us a high-5 on TripAdvisor or Google.
Check us out on social media